Adding a New User:
Only an Administrator or Manager are able to add a new user to Prokeep. To add a new user to Prokeep, please see steps below:
- As an Admin or Manager, log into your Prokeep profile.
- Click on the settings gear in the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “Users.”
- Click on the green “Add New” button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- You will be taken to a form where you can input the user's First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Role (You probably want to make everyone on your team "Members"), select the location, and submit.
- When adding 'Member' or 'Manager' you will need to select the group(s) they are to be associated with. To do so, you will click into the 'Groups' box and type in the name of location(s). You will then click on the location, which will add it under the box as seen above.
- Once you submit, the team member will receive an email from Prokeep with a link to finish setting up their login credentials.