After Hours Message:
Only an Administrator or Manager are able to change the After Hours Message. To enable the After Hours Message, please see steps below:
- As an Admin or Manger, log into your Prokeep profile.
- Click the Settings gear in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on "After Hours Message."
- If not enabled already, click "Enable After Hours Message."
- You can set which days the location is open, the hours for each day, the time zone the location is in, and you are able to edit the message that is sent to the customer when they text in outside of the hours you set. Once you have adjusted the settings, click "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
Now that you have enabled the After Hours Message, your customer will receive the After Hours Message if they text you outside of your business hours. Once you get back to the office in the morning, the customer's message will be waiting in the Inbox for you to assist.
You can also set up a temporary after hours message for things like holidays or store closures. To do that, follow these steps:
- Click on add new temporary hours which is below the normal After Hours Message
- You can now be closed on a certain date or range of dates
- You can also select specific times for the date or range of dates