Preferences is where a user can adjust their Prokeep Stock Messages, Notification Settings, Appearance, and Language. To configure your Preferences, please see the instructions below:
- Log into your Prokeep profile.
- Click the Settings gear in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
- Click "Preferences."
- Under Preferences, there are four options: Stock Messages, Notifications, Appearance, and Language
- Stock Messages - Stock messages are customizable on a users level. They can be used for quick responses.
- Notifications - This is where you can adjust the notification sound, or the lack thereof, as well as the interval of how often the notifications occur until the message is claimed or read.
- Appearance - Here you can adjust the visual appearance of Prokeep. We have our new "Light" theme or the "Classic" Prokeep theme.
- Language - This is where the user can adjust which language the Prokeep application is in.
- We currently support English and French. Spanish is coming soon!