Threads - Inbox Tab:
The idea behind the Inbox is that it is shared between everyone at your location. Everyone that is logged into Prokeep will be notified when a new message has arrived. The person with the time can claim that message and start a one-to-one conversation with the customer.
To claim a new message, please see the steps below:
- Log into your Prokeep profile.
- View the Inbox icon to see if there is a new message. If there is a new message, there will be an orange circle indicating that a message is waiting to be claimed or viewed. Click the Inbox icon.
- You will see a list of all the unclaimed messages or unclaimed threads under the "Inbox" tab. Click on a message to preview the customer's inquiry.
- If you have the time, you can claim the thread with the blue "Claim Thread" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you claim the thread, it will be moved from the shared Inbox into the "Open" tab where you are in a one-to-one conversation with the customer.
- For more information on the "Open" tab, find the instructions here.