Threads - Overview:
Once you claim a thread from the Inbox, the message will then be moved down to the Threads section. The threads section is where you will have a one-to-one conversation with your customer.
For an overview of the Threads section and its features, please see below:
1. The "Mine" tab will show list of open threads that you have claimed.
2. The "All" tab will show you everyone's open threads.
3. The "Recent" tab shows a list of the last 50 closed threads at your location.
4. If you are an Admin or are assigned to multiple locations, the "Locations" dropdown is how you switch between each location
5. The customer's contact information will be shown at the top of the screen. This includes the customer's Name, Company, and Account Number(if applicable). To review or edit the customer's information, click the "i" icon next to the customer's name.
6. To see previous conversations with the customer, you can click "Load Previous Thread" button. This allows you to get context on a conversation that you may or may not have been a part of.
7. The print button allows you to print the thread that you are view or save it as a PDF.
8. To transfer a thread, the click the two arrows. You are able to transfer the thread to anyone that has access to the ProKeep account.
9. Once a conversation has been completed, it is a best practice to closed the thread. The reason this is suggested is that the next time the customer texts in, their message will go to back to the Inbox, not you directly.
10. The "Add Reference Number" field allows you to put PO numbers, Reference Numbers, or even notes to a specific thread. This field is searchable in the Search section within ProKeep.
11. To add an attachment (PNG, JPEG, PDF) to a thread, click the paper clip icon.
12. To add an emoji, click the smiley face icon.
13. To type a message, input text into the box and the bottom and when done, click "Send."
14. These three messages are Stock messages. These are customizable in settings under "Preferences."