How to Enable ProKeep Notifications - Mozilla Firefox:
Upon initial login, Mozilla Firefox will ask you if you want to enable notifications. You must click "Allow Notifications" to enable those notifications.
If you did not enable notifications, see the steps below:
- Log into your ProKeep account within Firefox.
- In the upper left hand corner, click lock icon next to the website bar.
- Under "Permissions," click the "x" next to "Block Temporarily." Firefox will ask you to manually refresh the page. If notifications are not blocked, move on the next bullet point.
- Once the page has been refreshed, click the message bubble next to the lock icon and "Allow Notifications."
- Notifications will now be enabled. You will receive an audible notification and a visual slide out notification when new messages arrive.