The Return to Inbox feature allows an Admin or Manager to define a length of time a message can remain unaddressed before the thread is returned to the shared Inbox. To enable this feature, follow the steps below:
- As an Admin or Manager, log into your Prokeep account.
- Go to settings in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Under "Company Settings," select "Return to Inbox."
- Find the location you would like to enable the feature on and select the pencil icon to the right of the group name.
- Click "Enable Return to Inbox" and select the amount of time you would like the message to wait before it is returned to the shared Inbox. You are able to choose as low as 5 minutes and as high as 60 minutes.
- Now that this has been enabled, any user that claims a message at the location will have the rules applied to their threads.
- If someone re-claims the message the customer will receive another "(user) has read your message" auto-reply from Prokeep
- The full history of the thread will be visible to the person who claims the thread after it has been returned to the inbox, along with an automated message from Prokeep explaining that the thread has been returned to the inbox (reference photo attached). Customers will not see this automated message.